Pages

Thursday, April 09, 2015

Teaching STEM Elements Using Rube Goldberg Inventions

Rube Goldberg Title Page
How do we teach STEM using exciting and crazy devices like Rube Goldberg Inventions? 

Today I have the opportunity to share my ideas and experiences with doing just that. I will begin by introducing the facets of STEM education along with 8 essential elements for Problem-Based Learning which is the basis of effective STEM education.

Here are some of the materials I used and the resources I have consulted for this presentation.   Some of the materials I will be covering are also covered in previous Dr. Z Reflects postings so you will find some links at the bottom of this post.

Rube Goldberg-Related Resources:


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the valuable information,This is useful information for online learners

    Stem Education

    ReplyDelete

Please share your ideas on this topic.