I was pleased to see that ExitTicket's suggestion for 10 Ways to Get Teachers Using Tech. While this is ExitTicket's move to try to induce change in schools to use their product (and they include the disclaimer in their posting) I would suggest that you read and consider these ideas to bring about change in your schools.
I am listing these 10 ways, but I would suggest that you visit ExitTicket's original site to learn about the particulars for each of these ideas:
- Ban Alternatives for a Week.
- Devote Time to Adding Content.
- Designate an Ambassador.
- Share Student Voices.
- Preserve Existing Routines. (at first)
- Put Resources in a Clean Package.
- Sync Your Account.
- Separate Initial Goals from Long-Term Goals.
- Tech Tuesday.
- Make It Fun.
Read through these and try them out. I can't wait to hear about your successes and challenges in making this happen.