Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Laptops After Hours . . .


What do our laptops do when we leave the room to go home?

Here is a short stop-action video that was created by some students at Wartburg College in Waverly, Iowa.  This story, Two Laptops: A Conversation, is about a couple of laptops discussing the implications of being energy conscious. My favorite part was when they left their work room and then moved over to the computer lab where they sat in chairs to work on desktop computers. Really?  Computers are spending their off hours working on other computers?  We geeks REALLY need to get a life.

I hope that you enjoy this as much as I did.  What do you think?  Have your students watch it and then respond.

Z

2 comments:

  1. my favorite part: old school pong :) thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. John,

    I loved the pong too. This video is a real hoot!!! I don't know if they won anything but they should have.

    Z

    ReplyDelete

Please share your ideas on this topic.