Pages

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Must See YouTube Videos

What YouTube Videos do you identify as your MUST SEE videos?

I was just reviewing Steve Dembo's posting about Mandatory YouTube Videos and it got me thinking about which ones I think people should watch.

Steve lists a few videos that I knew and liked including:
I was intrigued by the first two videos including:
  • Digital Dossier which describes the digital trail that we leave from birth
  • Food Fight which is an incredible example of stop action video creation. It is literally a war between foods. I would suggest previewing this before sharing with students due to the graphic depiction of food annihilation.
I would like to add a few of my personal favorites:
There are many more videos that should be listed here. What would YOU include in your list? Give us the link as well as the title.


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

3 comments:

  1. From TED talks: Do Schools kill creativity?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iG9CE55wbtY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:12 PM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:39 PM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Please share your ideas on this topic.